Search within a notebook with the any operator

Hi,

I have problems searching within a notebook with the any operator. If I search among all notebooks the any operator works but if I choose a specific notebook in the search field and after that puts in any: word1 word2 nothing happens, it continue to display all notes in the specified notebook.

Anyone having the same problem or even better a solution?

BR Torbjörn

I have the same problem when working in the Windows application.

'notebook:"pending actions" any: tag:1-now tag:2-next    - This doesn't work with the Windows application. It returns no results

I've found that I can go to the web client and enter the same search, and it works there. I've also found that I can then save that search, and put the saved search in my shortcuts, and then I can use it within the Windows application.

FYI - this is on a Windows 7 desktop computer.

• Level 5

I have the same problem when working in the Windows application.

'notebook:"pending actions" any: tag:1-now tag:2-next    - This doesn't work with the Windows application. It returns no results

I've found that I can go to the web client and enter the same search, and it works there. I've also found that I can then save that search, and put the saved search in my shortcuts, and then I can use it within the Windows application.

FYI - this is on a Windows 7 desktop computer.

You don't want to have the single quote mark   '   in front of the search.

I tried it in my Windows Evernote using my tags.

Did not work - zero results

'notebook:actions-pending any: tag:winter tag:health

Did work - 22 results

notebook:actions-pending any: tag:winter tag:health

• Level 5*

If you have a saved search in Windows, you can edit it to examine what the difference is between the one that works and the one that doesn't.

Type F6 to clear your current search context

Click in the search control at the right side of the toolbar; this should drop down a list of saved searches and any saved searches

Right-click on a saved search, and select Properties

• Level 5*

Archived