Need help getting premium code from Moleskine to work

I went to evernote.com/moleskine.

I put in the code.

It asked me to put in my email address. I never use my email address to log in to Evernote, so I didn't know if I had used my personal email or my work email. I opened a new tab and logged in to Evernote to check my email address.

I checked my settings and went back to the moleskine code tab. 

The tab then got confused and said something about there already being a user with that email address, and I needed to create a new account. 

Now I'm stuck in a loop where I can't get the code applied to my account. Of course, I'm also out of space on my account, so it's rendered useless at this point.

The site probably thinks you're in the Create Account state instead of in the Sign In state. Try closing the tab and starting new. Alternately, if you're already signed in to your account in the same browser at the time you enter the code, you should just be able to confirm that you want to apply the code to the account you're already signed into.

The site probably thinks you're in the Create Account state instead of in the Sign In state. Try closing the tab and starting new. Alternately, if you're already signed in to your account in the same browser at the time you enter the code, you should just be able to confirm that you want to apply the code to the account you're already signed into.

When I put the Moleskine code in, it says it's already been used.

• Level 5*

Closing in on four days with no support in the forums (no offense, Metrodon) and two days with no help from official support.

You are right, I provided nothing but incorrect information :)

Closing in on four days with no support in the forums (no offense, Metrodon) and two days with no help from official support.

You are right, I provided nothing but incorrect information :)

You were more of a supportive shoulder for me to cry on while I (continue to) wait ...  :D

Archived