rjm95

mac Track Changes on shared notes

Just started Work Chat with shared notes in Evernote Premium and immediately ran into this huge limitation: it doesn't track changes! So I can't work collaboratively with teammates to try out different things in a document. Please institute multi-color tracked changes!!! I'm having to switch over to Google Docs because of this. 

We are also falling a bit short with Team Evernote sharing without features to track changes and add team notes/comments by member. +1

• Like 1

I agree. Seeing who has change what (tracking changes), leaving comment as an identified team member and showing workchat threads in a note are must have features for Evernote Business.

It's a really bad choice of application for collaborative writing.

Unfortunately, adding an Instant Messaging client and then tying it to sharing creates the impression that you can use Evernote to collaborate on work. It does, but in a way that is so inferior to the competition that I really don't think it's worth trying to make it work at the moment.

Always take marketing with a pinch of salt, take Evernote's marketing with a bucket of the stuff.

• Like 1