Tim Baker

Evernote crashing when launching a note from Spotlight Search

Anytime I do a Spotlight search on Yosemite for an Evernote note, I'm able to launch that note from the Spotlight search results, however it immediately freezes the app and I have to Force Quit it. Anyone else having this issue?

The issue happens when Evernote is not running. It works as expected if the app is already running.

I'm having the same problem on the desktop application. 9 out of 10 searches cause the app to crash. Very frustrating!

I dont have a freezing problem....

I cant do spotlight searches and find my notes on Evernote at all :( help please...

Anytime I do a Spotlight search on Yosemite for an Evernote note, I'm able to launch that note from the Spotlight search results, however it immediately freezes the app and I have to Force Quit it. Anyone else having this issue?

The issue happens when Evernote is not running. It works as expected if the app is already running.

I am having exactly the same problem. I concur with the very frustrating part. I only now realise if I have the app running it doesn't happen. It still happens after I rebuilt Spotlight over the weekend.

PS I am running Mac OS 10.10.2, Evernote 6.0.6