darvil

Different Colors for Highlighter

Idea

59 replies to this idea

I am a paying user and i am dumbfounded that there is no option to change highlight colors... it is literally a note-taking service. What is with this?? And why is it taking light years for Evernote to even acknowledge the missing feature, much less add it??? This is a MUST!

I agree with the appeals for the highlighter to be available in various colours.  It is amazing that after more than a year-and-a-half there doesn't appear to be a response here from Evernote.  Are these requests registered?  Would you please respond to the long list of queries?

Until now, two years and 195 positives points...

How many years and points are need for Evernote finally decides to include different colours for Highlighter?

I have used the pay version of Evernote for 3+ yrs, however, I will not be renewing. Because of the lack of this essential feature which is really basic table stakes for any enterprise "note taking productivity" app, I was swayed to check out One Note, which not only offers multi-color highlighting but other end-user friendly functionality that Evernote continues to ignore, I've now been converted. Sadly its goodbye Evernote!

My parting ask- How about you try to throw a very obvious much-needed feature bone to your customers every now and then and I might come back.

• Like 1

Greenhouze like you I have been a paid subscriber for several years. I'm very disappointed in Evernote's lack of attention to this issue.  I haven't decided yet what I am going to do but I did use OneNote prior to Evernote and loved it.  I just may go back as well and I already have it so it will be an easy switch.  

Evernote you need to stop ignoring us.  

• Thanks 1

I was sure I just had not seen the option to change the color. I said to myself "it cannot not exist, right"? Then I googled for it and found this thread. I can't believe such a simple feature is not implemented.

I too have been a paying subscriber for quite a while, but there are more and more things that have been annoying me lately with the Windows client, this lack of coloring me being one of them. I'm been trying out OneNote for a few weeks, but I don't really like their Android app for now. Might take me a while to get used to it thought, it is quite different from the Evernote app.