Audio Attachments, how to disable auto-play?

mbms

Hi. I like to keep some notes that are structured like this:

- written note text 1

- audio attachment 1

- written note text 2

- audio attachment 2

[..]

- written note text n

- audio attachment n

In the desktop version it works very well. But, in the webinterface it happens that all audio clips (MP3) begin to play at the same time when I open the note. That sounds kind of confusing. Is it possible to switch this auto-play function off?

Thanks in avance for your suggestions.

Best regards. Martin

Dont have exprience in this myself..

If what you are saying is the normal application I am genuinely against this with the highest regards...

Facebook also does this autoplay thing... And I absolutely hate it...

If I want to watch a video I will press play thank you very much...

I dont need various tabs playing and making noises, whilst I am trying to do something else...

Good suggestion.

This needs to be fixed.

I hope there is a local option to at least disable this option.

It should never be a standard way of doing things

Hm. It is amazing - as if Evernote read my mind over night and already fixed this issue. In the meanwhile it seems to be fixed.

The last time when I tried this (January 13th), it behaved as I described in my first post. Today (January 15th) it behaves like I expected it to be :) Autoplay is switched off by default. And when I click on an audio attachment it opens a new tab in my Firefox and starts playing. Perfect.

Thank you.

Hm. It is amazing - as if Evernote read my mind over night and already fixed this issue. In the meanwhile it seems to be fixed.

The last time when I tried this (January 13th), it behaved as I described in my first post. Today (January 15th) it behaves like I expected it to be :) Autoplay is switched off by default. And when I click on an audio attachment it opens a new tab in my Firefox and starts playing. Perfect.

Thank you.

Good to hear! :) I hope it stays that way.

Archived