Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kottkrig

android (Archived) Evernote widgets

I would love some quick access widgets on the home screen for creating new notes and maybe even quick look at saved searches. Is something like that in the works?

We haven't started working on an Android Widget for Evernote yet, but this is a good suggestion.

Thanks

Yep, widgets that could create different note types (text, image, audio) would be useful.

first of all, thanks for making it for android!!!

to have an audio/photo widget on my homescreen would be sooooo useful

I would love to see an Android widget for Evernote. In fact, I would probably upgrade to Evernote Premium if a good widget was available.

Just wanted to show my interest;

I would like such an android widget too! E.g. snapshot, quicklink to saved search (for e.g. shopping list) etc

If you are doing a widget, please make an easy way to access the notes in addition to creating them.

Jeff

+1 on the widget thing... choice of 5 individual ones (snapshot, text, upload, audio, view), or a bar widget like the android power widget would be great. :idea:

I still have a Windows Mobile phone, but I am considering to switch to Android. Evernote widgets would make the switch irresistible B)

+1.

It would be soooo useful to have a widget that in one click from the homescreen I could type a note or take a snapshot and be done.

You already have the 4 widget icons on the evernote app main screen. This does seem like a relatively straightforward way to take advantage of the android features - although I'm not a developer, so don't quote me that!