Web Client Beta Release Notes 1/8/2015

nanphan

Idea

Here are the list of fixes that went into last night's release:

New Features

• Edit text of a hyperlink- When creating links, easily edit and reformat text
  • Account Menu - Navigate to settings and logout of Evernote from the default view
  • Search from Saved Searches - Quickly search for your notes and notebooks using searches you've previously saved.  (The ability to create a Saved Search will be added in a future release) 
Bug Fixes 
  • Printing / Print preview is not working

We are still working hard on trying to get the Beta up to speed and add in the functionality folks are waiting for. Thanks everyone for being patient. Feel free to continue to flag bugs you run into along the way.

- Nancy  

8 replies to this idea

I still cannot print from the web client.  Having said that, it may be down to the ancient browser that my employer insists we use (still on IE9) rather than the Evernote web client.  I can use the print option from IE but it will only print the first page of any note.

Is it the client or the browser?  Any help or advice appreciated

Thanks

Jonathan

I still cannot print from the web client.  Having said that, it may be down to the ancient browser that my employer insists we use (still on IE9) rather than the Evernote web client.  I can use the print option from IE but it will only print the first page of any note.

Is it the client or the browser?  Any help or advice appreciated

Thanks

Jonathan

Sorry this is happening. Printing should work from the latest browsers and we do support IE9. I will log this bug with the engineering team. Thank you for your feedback. In the meantime, if possible, we would suggest using a different browser or our desktop client. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Nancy 

6/29/2016: still no print button on the web version!
If you have a wi fi printer, you can use the print to email address provided by the maker of the printer then send the page to print to this address.

• Level 5*
On 29/06/2016 at 8:58 PM, Phil2656 said:

6/29/2016: still no print button on the web version!
If you have a wi fi printer, you can use the print to email address provided by the maker of the printer then send the page to print to this address.

The current thread for the web client is here - best post there to get the developers' attention...

Archived