Ability to Colorize Tags

When viewing a notebook that has lots of notes in it, it woudl be much easier to easily spot notes with certain tags if I coudl assign a color to the tags.  Could just be the font color the tag uses or even better would be to show a box around the tag that coudl be colored as well.  I'm honestly surprised this isn't possible by default since it seems like such a simple feature.

Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi - nice idea,  though I'm not sure how 'simple' it would be to show a coloured box around a tag in every recent version of Windows, Android, iOS and Mac..  the suggestion (with variations) has been raised several times before,  and no doubt Evernote will implement some part of this in due course...

Hi - nice idea,  though I'm not sure how 'simple' it would be to show a coloured box around a tag in every recent version of Windows, Android, iOS and Mac..  the suggestion (with variations) has been raised several times before,  and no doubt Evernote will implement some part of this in due course...

Well, the box thing was just to make it more visible.  This could be accomplished simply with a Font Color setting that would be tied to each tag.  That part of it should be pretty simple since all languages let you set font color pretty easily.  I was honestly surprised when I saw that setting the color of a tag was not an option already.

Archived