akorvemaker

Feature Request: Chromecast support

Idea

I've love to be able to easily use Evernote with a Chromecast, especially in presentation mode on Windows (and Android, ideally).

Currently I need to hook up an HDMI cable. Not terrible, but being able to simply send it to the Chromecast would be really useful. I wouldn't be tied to being close to the wall jack, and nobody would be tripping over my cables.

As a workaround, I'll use the web client in Chrome, use the Chromecast extension, and just go full-screen. Not perfect, but workable. I'd much rather be able to do it directly from the desktop client if possible.

• Like 5

15 replies to this idea

Adhiero a la propuesta.

Trabajo en educación donde el modo PRESENTACION es más que útil.

Chromecast es una solución económica y fiable conectado a un TV de gran dimensión ó a un proyector.

Creo que el MODO PRESENTACION y CHROMECAST se dan de la mano.

Por favor desarrollen la característica.

Saludos

Agree - this is really needed to truly increase the uptake of using presentation mode over Ppts and other formats. I love using presentation mode, but I'd like to use it more on a screen while holding just my phone or tablet to control it. Currently Google Slides does this and it's great, but again - I'd prefer to user presentation mode so I'm not having to build slides all the time :)

This would be a fantastic addition for presentation mode. I would also be interested in this

YES PLEASE! Also wish to Chrome Cast my Evernote.

Ideally from my desktop app, but would also come in handy from the phone app.

Edited by ATOM HIXX
Forgot to mention desktop and mobile support
  • Like 2

Moved to Feature Requests (Windows) to get some clicks.  If you like the idea,  scroll to the top left and click on the counter.

Chromecast support please! But not just for Windows (or maybe we could start with that platform first to experiment).

• Like 1

Why is this not even a feature yet?!

Hi.  Because an insufficient number of people (so far) supported the initial request?