Excel to Evernote

Hey,

Just wondering I have all my business excel spread sheets on a windows PC and then evernote on my Ipad....

Is there any way i can get my excel spreadsheets from my PC onto my ipad in Evernote?

My boss really wants to be able to have this spread sheets on the Ipad....

Or is there a away to create a spread sheet in evernote?

Only new to this and am a little confused..!

any help would be great..! 

Thanks 

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's pretty easy to get an excel spreadsheet into a note - just attach the file to a note / drag and drop it onto a note like you would a photograph.  Doubleclick the icon in the note to open the spreadsheet,  and 'Save' any work back into the same file to update the spreadsheet back in the note.  If you have software on the iPad which is able to open and save Excel files you will be able to do something similar,  but I think you have a slightly longer process - the file will save back to the iPad desktop,  and you need to drag/ drop it into the note to add to or replace the original.  Try it out - then tell the boss!

• 2 years later...
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, vbhatt said:

Is there any way the information from the Excel document can save to evernote as text  instead of the excel icon that has to be clicked to open the file?

On Windows:

1. Export Excel file as HTML
  2. Drag/drop the HTML file into Evernote

Edit: Retracted. Didn't work as I expected it to. Will think about it, but copy/paste should work for simple cases.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, vbhatt said:

Is there any way the information from the Excel document can save to evernote as text  instead of the excel icon that has to be clicked to open the file?

You could print to PDF.

Archived