How to move from the note to the list of notes?

Nadya De Angelis

Idea

6 replies to this idea

Hi Nadya,

Depending on your keyboard the shortcut for what you want is: CMD-SHIFT-| or CMD-|. That is not an i or l character but the vertical bar or pipe character. On my Mac that character is the shift variant for \, hence the Shift in the shortcut key. If on your keyboard it is not a shift character the second shortcut should work.

Hi Nadya,

Depending on your keyboard the shortcut for what you want is: CMD-SHIFT-| or CMD-|. That is not an i or l character but the vertical bar or pipe character. On my Mac that character is the shift variant for \, hence the Shift in the shortcut key. If on your keyboard it is not a shift character the second shortcut should work.

This is great, thanks a lot! One more question: where did you find this information? 

Hi Nadya,

This is great, thanks a lot! One more question: where did you find this information? 

Hi Nadya,

I pratically 'live' in Evernote since 2008. And because I want to use the mouse as less as possible I am constantly trying to figure out ways to use shortcut keys. This one wasn't documented on the support site but you can find many of them browsing through the menu bar of Evernote. Or use a tool like Cheatsheet.

Archived