Print

PaulSims

Idea

10 replies to this idea

Hello PaulSims, 

Sorry about this. This is a known bug that was introduced recently and we are working on fixing this in both the web client and the web client beta. For now, the best way to print is to download a desktop client if your computer supports it.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  

Nancy 

I hope this can be fixed soon. I only use the web client from work, and only when I've forgotten an important piece of paper. That happened today. My workaround: I emailed it to myself and printed from Outlook. 

I can't figure out how to print in Web?  Browser print pulls up a blank page

Hello, this was fixed with last night's release on 1/8/2015. We suspect there may still be some browser versions where this may not work. Please let us know if this continues to be a problem.  Otherwise, sorry you had to wait so long for this fix. 

Hello, this was fixed with last night's release on 1/8/2015. We suspect there may still be some browser versions where this may not work. Please let us know if this continues to be a problem.  Otherwise, sorry you had to wait so long for this fix. 

Can you point out where I should be seeing this? I still see no way to print. 

I'm using Google Chrome.

Can you point out where I should be seeing this? I still see no way to print. 

I'm using Google Chrome.

You can just use your standard browser print functionality or the hotkey Ctrl+P on Windows and Cmd+P on Mac. 

I've noticed that there are issues when trying to print notes with lists -- either unordered or ordered.  The bullets/numbers do not appear, and the items are not indented.  I'd guess that the styles for UL/OL items have been reset in the stylesheet and have not be re-written.

Is there any way (userscripts, for example) to hook into the web client's stylesheets to modify the print stylesheet?

Archived