Font Size 16 No longer available

mynon

For the year I've had my Nexus 7 I've written notes on my computer in Arial font size 16 and they sync just fine to my Nexus.  With the last 2 Evernote updates that has changed. Now if I use 16 it syncs in at about a font size 8 which I can't read. I've now realized you have dropped size 16 and go from 14 to 18.  Well, for me 14 is too small and 18 is huge.  Font size 16 was perfect for reading and I really miss it.  Can it be corrected?  Please!!!!!!!

It's still available on mine too and on my computer I can create the note and view the note in size 16.  However when I sync with my tablet, the font size reduces to something near an 8 or 10.  If I sign into my Evernote online account and create a note, font size 16 is not an option so I'm assuming that is the reason it doesn't sync any longer.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  The fact the web display doesn't seem to include 16 as a font size doesn't (necessarily) mean that it's now forbidden in some way..  but I see what you mean.  There's no size 16 in either the new beta or the old classic web style.  I'd count that as a bug - raise a support ticket at https://evernote.com/contact/support/ and choose 'bug' from the first drop-down...

THank you.  I will do that.  For now, in case anyone else is having a problem, my work around is to create notes in Calibri 18.  Evernote supports size 18 and because Calibri is a small font size 18 is close to a size 16 Arial.

Archived