How to import notes into Evernote from a CSV file.

• Level 5*

One way that should work, using the desktop clients, at least, is to load the CSV file into a spreadsheet like Excel, then export that as HTML, which Evernote can read. Or you should be able to cut/paste directly from the spreadsheet into an Evernote note.

Thanks jefito but my Evernote can't read the html.... only import  .enex  Is it possible to rename or similar?

I am able to cut/paste the data but I wrote that I have 848 registers... so I dislike this option.

Any other option?

Thanks jefito.

I have tried it but the html is captured like a jpg or a pdf but I want to generate 848 notes. To capture it  like a jlg  is very easy and unuseful.

I think that my problem has been very common for thousands....

• Level 5*

If you don't necessarily want to edit the notes once they are in EN:

1. Import the CSV into Excel
  2. Go to Print
  3. Adjust the top/bottom margins to get one note per page, or one note and the title bar per page
  4. Export to PDF, you should get an 848 page PDF file
  5. Extract the notes using a PDF editor, this should get you 848 PDFs
  6. Import the 848 PDFs into EN.  Titles could be an issue.

They should be searchable and if you do want to edit them you can do it as the need arises.  FWIW.

• Level 5*

Hopefully it works well for you.  I know Adobe allows you to extract to a folder.  I would recommend an intermediate folder before dragging to your EN import folder, if you have one.  Sometimes when Adobe is creating multiple files EN tries to pick them up before Adobe is complete.  Let us know how it goes.

Archived