How do I move or copy existing notes into a new notebook?

I want to search on keywords, then drag found notes into new notebook so i can share that more specialized notebook with others. To do this, how do I move or copy my existing notes, which are under a general notebook called 'all notes', into this new notebook, and then share this new notebook?

• Level 5*

I want to search on keywords, then drag found notes into new notebook so i can share that more specialized notebook with others. To do this, how do I move or copy my existing notes, which are under a general notebook called 'all notes', into this new notebook, and then share this new notebook?

Perhaps you might be confusing the "All Notes" label with being a Notebook.  Unless you have specifically created a NB named "all notes", it is NOT a  NB, but simply means that the current view is showing Notes from ALL Notebooks, i.e., there is NO filter currently in place.

Using EN Mac

If you select multiple Notes in the Note list, Evernote will display a multi-note window which provides the option to MOVE these notes into a different Notebook.

If you wish to COPY this selection of Notes, goto Evernote menu > Note > Copy to Notebook...

Archived