How can I redeem my Samsung promo?

Jimieo

• Level 5*

AFAIK there is a unique folder under the Apps list named "Galaxy Plus."  In that folder are several apps that come pre-installed on this tablet,  including Evernote.

According to http://www.androidbeat.com/2014/05/redeem-free-apps-services-bundled-galaxy-s5/

"To redeem these apps and services, open Samsung Apps from the app drawer and select Galaxy Gifts in the category list. Here, you can find and download nearly all the apps and services mentioned above. Make sure to login with your username and password to start your subscription or redeem your free storage space in Evernote, Bitcasa and other similar services."

• 1 year later...
On 12/23/2014 at 23:27, Jimieo dijo:

I had a screen that said I had a free year of Premium since I have a Samsung device. I pressed the link but it did not download. What do I do?

I just bought a refurbished Samsung tablet. and I also get the message saying that I am entitled for 1 year of premium but I am not able to get my account upgraded. any advice?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, rolosalas said:

I just bought a refurbished Samsung tablet. and I also get the message saying that I am entitled for 1 year of premium but I am not able to get my account upgraded. any advice?

See my 2-year old comment immediately above your post.  I don't know if this promotion is still running,  or whether it can be activated from a refurb device.  If you have a support link from the supplier,  it would be worth asking them...

Archived