Switch between Evernote and Yinxiang Biji China (印象笔记)

JoyJXu

I use both Evernote and Yinxiang Biji China (印象笔记) to take different notes and share to different people.

I've installed:

Evernote desktop for my ThinkPad PC with Windows 8.1

Evernote desktop for my Surface Pro with Windows 8.1

Evernote Touch for my Surface Pro with Windows 8.1

Evernote for my Lumia 920 Windows Phone (Win8)

I've figured out a way to switch account on my desktop version - I just need to set my system locale to Chinese Simplified (China), without changing any other settings.

How can I switch between Evernote and Yinxiang Biji (印象笔记) on my Windows Phone and Surface (Evernote Touch) as easy as the desktop version?

For my Lumia phone, the only way I've figured out is to set my region to China. That stinks. :( It means I need to restart my phone. Plus, I am living in US, it is not convenient at all to use a cell phone with region setting in China.

For Evernote Touch for my Surface... Sorry, I've figured out no way...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions from you guys! It will help me a lot if I can easily switch account on my phone and Surface (Touch).

• 1 year later...

As we are Evernote users and relocated to China having Yinxiang as totally separate service is a nightmare. Downloading Evernote will show Chinese interface and before you know you sign-up to Yinxiang and than trouble starts, Please address this issue. And make an export function in the webapp to be able to migrate back to Evernote please!

Now my wife has on both premium (by accident) but no clue how to get all her notes together in Evernote.

• Level 5*
On 06/08/2016 at 3:42 PM, happy2run said:

As we are Evernote users and relocated to China having Yinxiang as totally separate service is a nightmare. Downloading Evernote will show Chinese interface and before you know you sign-up to Yinxiang and than trouble starts, Please address this issue. And make an export function in the webapp to be able to migrate back to Evernote please!

Now my wife has on both premium (by accident) but no clue how to get all her notes together in Evernote.

Hi - please see

...and please don't post the same query twice :)

• 1 month later...

Finally an update, fortunate my wife used app store to unwillingly subscribe to YinXiang we didn't know it was different and not interchangeable.

As evernote said we have to contact yinXiang and contacting YinXiang is impossible, we got refunded with the help of Apple.

Sadly an other friend got subscribed to YinXiang premium directly and not trough app store. If some-one has a tip how to get this refunded please.

Very very difficult to distinguish to with service you sign in or up from the app. Make it a slider between YinXiang or Evernote the current proces is horrible and very unclear for  end users!

Archived