Bugs in 6.0.5 (Mac)

andy_vdg

Idea

Not sure if this is the right place to report these but I can't submit a support request as your support form won't load. Just keeps on showing the green spinning circle. 

1. Tags not working when adding to group of notes. 

I have tags that use - (dash) within the tag i.e. 2014-12 for December 2014. Now if I use this on an individual note it works fine by typing the tag. However when I try to add this tag to a group of notes it will allow me to type to 2014 and when I add the dash your predictive text grabs the first tag and adds the dash resulting in 2014-01- which is quite annoying as I have to delete three characters and then type 12 again. 

There is some other general weirdness going on as well as when I want to add a numeric tag in front of a group of existing tags it will jump me to the end of the tag list and put a random tag there... short of creating a video I am not sure how to describe this. If I add the tag to the end of the list it works fine as long as it doesn't have a dash. 

2. Undo does nothing apparently. 

So when I accidentally move things around or rename the wrong note... the undo button does nothing. It just stays grayed out. Not sure what it is meant to do but it sure isn't doing what I expect it to do. 

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Thanks for the report.  Don't know why the support page isn't loading - the system may have been overloaded when you tried earlier.  Please try again weekdays, LA time - the team will be around then and should fix anything that fell over at the weekend.  If it's still failing don't worry - someone will pick up the report from these pages anyway..

Archived