Evernote Shortcuts on the Home screen issue

I recently created a Home screen shortcut for a Note on my Android phone.

Issue #1

When I updated the Note in the Windows version and waited a while, the shortcut was never updated. The ONLY way around this is to open the app, sync, then go back to the shortcut which defeats the purpose of the shortcut so this HAS to be fixed.

Issue #2

The In the shortcut under Settings, there's no Sync option.

• Level 5*

Hi -

Issue #1 - when you say 'waited a while' - did you manually sync your Android and then sync Windows?  And I don't understand (it's not you,  it's just me..) "open the app, sync, then go back to the shortcut"  Were you expecting the home screen shortcut to appear on your desktop?

Issue #2 - sync the app,  not the shortcut..

Issue #1

I updated the Note on my Windows phone then waited 5 minutes but the shortcut was not updated. I then updated the Note on my Android phone and then the shortcut was updated.

Expected: When I update the Windows account, the Android account and all shortcuts should be updated as well.

Actual: When I update the Windows account, the Android account and all shortcuts were not updated

Issue #2

The shortcut needs to be auto updated to be of real use. Having to do the extra steps of 1) update the app then 2) see the changes in the shortcut are unnecessary steps.

Archived