Tom A.

ANSWERED Accidental Downgrade

Hello all,

I have been a Premium subscriber for quite some time (2+ years). I recently tried to upgrade to Business, and I think I was successful. However, I appeared to have joined my own Business account (i.e. I was there twice). When I tried to remove one of my logins from Business, it downgraded my whole account to Basic, even though I am paid for Premium through March 2015. Objective: regain my premium status, upgrade my account to Business, and invite my team to shared folders. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi.

1. Submit a support request choosing "payment or billing issue" in the Support page drop-down
  2. Post the ticket number you receive in acknowledgement back here in the forums
  3. Good News:  We'll flag the ticket for an Admin to chase through to Customer Support
  4. Bad News:  It's a weekend.  It's nearly Christmas.  Who works?  You'll get a response ASAP!

Thanks gazumped! I actually did submit a request earlier. My ticket # is 879923.

Thanks again,

Tom

Hi,

I have been a business account subscriber since March 31. Today I opened my Evernote account and it was downgraded to a personal account and all of my work notebooks disappeared. I have really important work there! I have never received any kind of bill (admittedly odd) or warning that I would be downgraded. I'm happy to pay to upgrade again but most importantly I need my files back! Can anyone help me??

Am attaching the original email I received about my account. 

Evernote Biz Account email.pdf

BTW I did submit a ticket but can't use chat because I'm no longer premium! 

Very desperate!

Hi.  If you have a ticket number please post it here (see post #2 above) and we'll flag it for an Admin.

Well I decided to rejoin my company's business account but that didn't bring back the files I lost. Hoping support can help me out here...

• Like 1

You're now a premium/ business user (again),  so you can submit a support request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps

You'll also have access to the Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.