Who is still using v4?

Lol, wow. It's not the same question.

Yeah, but kind of the inverse of it which could generate the same responses???   ;)

Sure, I guess, but who really cares?  It's an internet forum, lol.   It's NOT an exact cross-post.  I see some things have remained the same here, SMH.

• Level 5*

Volunteer moderator here,  trying to help out where people have problems.  Reading and responding to lots of posts.  And - Oh look!  Here's someone who posted twice!  On very similar (if not identical) questions!  How amusing!  Let me see if I can put together a helpful response...

Merry Christmas guys.   :P

Thank you "volunteer" forum *****. Thank you for reminding me why I've avoided this forum like the plague. Out.

I could excuse a member here with only a handful of posts - but 128 posts tells me that you've been around at least long enough to be on the receiving end of a tad bit of the effort some of the volunteers here have put forth. Got anything useful to contribute Rob?

• Level 5*

which client are we talking about? there is no such thing as v4, as far as i know, at least on the mac. my memory is that evernote mac went from three to five in one iteration. perhaps the op is talking about version three or five. i'd look around, but i'm on mobile, and it is kind of annoying to have to wander through thr entire forum to track things down.

anyhow, it's nice to have conversations in one place to increase participation and make it easier to search. thanks for the hard work gaz. volunteer moderators get little praise, eh? enjoy the holidays!

v4.6.7.8409 of the Windows client.

which client are we talking about? there is no such thing as v4, as far as i know, at least on the mac. my memory is that evernote mac went from three to five in one iteration. perhaps the op is talking about version three or five. i'd look around, but i'm on mobile, and it is kind of annoying to have to wander through thr entire forum to track things down.

anyhow, it's nice to have conversations in one place to increase participation and make it easier to search. thanks for the hard work gaz. volunteer moderators get little praise, eh? enjoy the holidays!

Archived