is there an issue with the Evernote support team?

Is anyone else having difficulty contacting support? I live in SE Asia so I am rarely online when the chat button is functional. So I emailed my support question 8 days ago. I have also sent two further emails to enquire about the lengthy wait for any sort of reply.

It is like throwing a question into the oracle at Delphi. A brief moment of hope and then - nothing.

I am not sure if this is just me, or if anyone else has had this problem, maybe the number of premium customers has increased but the number of support staff has not. Because it has never taken this long before.

:blink:

Is anyone else having difficulty contacting support? I live in SE Asia so I am rarely online when the chat button is functional. So I emailed my support question 8 days ago. I have also sent two further emails to enquire about the lengthy wait for any sort of reply.

It is like throwing a question into the oracle at Delphi. A brief moment of hope and then - nothing.

I am not sure if this is just me, or if anyone else has had this problem, maybe the number of premium customers has increased but the number of support staff has not. Because it has never taken this long before.

:blink:

You are not alone, imalone.  I've experienced long wait time for support as have many users recently.  Not sure what the underlying cause it but lack of manpower certainly could be an issue.

• Ex Employees

Hey there, I apologize for the delay in support requests - we have been dealing with a very large volume of tickets. Lack of manpower is an issue as well. We are working on getting things under control. In the meantime if you are able to get on chat, it's a good way to get a quicker response. Otherwise if you go ahead and post your ticket number here I'd be happy to help. 

Archived