Notes take ages to open in 6.03

ludrup

Idea

I recently downloaded v.6.03 on Mavericks and boy am I seriously regretting it.

For so many years, Evernote has been the mainstay for all my work, home and uni files, thoughts etc. However, with this incredibly unusable and buggy update I have to SERIOUSLY consider ditching Evernote.

One of the biggest issues I have (apart from the absolute ugliness that is the new UI) is that when I click on a note, it now takes over a minute (yes, I timed it) for the content of the note to load.

What is that all about?

Evernote seems to have gone the way of Apple recently with a seriously dodgy and buggy update that large numbers of people are desperately unhappy with.

Does anyone else have this experience of notes not loading?

Come on Evernote, time to pull your finger out.

L

4 replies to this idea

I am having the same issue. Minimum a minute for the note to populate in the window. I believe it is more like 3 minutes today. Drives me nuts. I have been unhappy since upgrading to Yosemite and the new Evernote. I do everything with Evernote so that I don't have to print all my paperwork. It's has taken me 8 hours to do my job that normally takes 4-5. Not happy. I went to Evernote online to add all my tags because it was faster.

This release is an unmitigated disaster as far as I am concerned. Notes are taking around 3 minutes to appear (per note - not all of them!!!).

I used to love Evernote but the recent design changes and this latest problem are now pushing me towards Devonthink.

Archived