trouble with right click on attached files

SimonHK

Idea

I don't know if I am the only one with this issue. When I right click on an attachment in a note, I expect a menu which allows me to view the attached file as attachment rather inline. (I dislike inline as it is difficult for me to access other attached files in the same note.) But instead of getting that menu, I had the attached file shaded and got a different menu with options like cut, copy and paste, etc (see attachement). 

This is not a big deal but the issue has persisted for a while and become annoying enough for me to seek help here. 

Many thanks in advance.

post-84447-0-18499700-1418634278_thumb.j

3 replies to this idea

I'm running 6.0.5 and having the same problem, but apparently only with inline attachments.

I don't know what JMichael means with "previously selecting the attachment icon" -- do you mean "right click exactly on the icon"? Because I can only select text passages (including attachments), but not the attachment's icon in isolation (and I don't know how I would do this -- single-clicking doesn't seem to toggle a selection).

• Level 5*

I'm running 6.0.5 and having the same problem, but apparently only with inline attachments.

I don't know what JMichael means with "previously selecting the attachment icon" -- do you mean "right click exactly on the icon"? Because I can only select text passages (including attachments), but not the attachment's icon in isolation (and I don't know how I would do this -- single-clicking doesn't seem to toggle a selection).

The attachment icon is selected as shown in the OP (at top of page) by SimonHK.

You can select it by clicking just to the right of the icon, and drag left (or hold SHIFT key and press LEFT ARROW).

If you still can't select it, and you can't right-click on it, and you're running the AppStore ver, you might want to switch to Ver 6.0.5 Direct DL.

Archived