Several days ago I started a support ticket as described below and received no response.

Subject of yesterday's automated email:

Ticket# 867925 - Ticket# 861224---I was working with Amanda R on this problem about Evernote Windows not syncing. That was some time ago, I followed up with an ema...

I sent a log file.  Clipper, Clearly, iPhone, web all work.  Desktop doesn't sync.

Yes, I have done everything since suggested here. And yes, I was first working with a

Seth until Evernote locked up requiring start and breaking the connection

Attempt to continue took me Amanda R to whom I sent a log as requested and she sent the lower numbered support ticket.

Follow ups have received no reply.

Yes, I have done everything since suggested here. And yes, I was first working with a

Seth until Evernote locked up requiring start and breaking the connection

Attempt to continue took me Amanda R to whom I sent a log as requested and she sent the lower numbered support ticket.

Follow ups have received no reply.

• Level 5*

I flagged your ticket numbers for an Admin to look at (which probably won't happen until Monday now at the earliest) - you should get some feedback soon.  As you've already tried some things and were in touch with Support I won't start all over again with the usual fixes.

Archived