Support response a little slow

Rmlewis

So...

A few years ago I committed to using Evernote Premium to store all my information - I even bought an all in one printer so I could scan and attach info. I loved it and have a sizable number of folders and tags.

Anyway some time towards the end of November my Windows 8.1 PC stopped syncing. All my other devices are singing happily along but not my PC.

I searched the forum and tried all of the database fix help that I could find and finally uninstalled and re-installed Evernote but alas no cigar.

Desperate to solve this on December 4th I lodged a support item and got a prompt automated response informing me that i would "receive support in the order your request was received."

So far no response from a human. Is 7 days too soon to expect support?

Is this the normal level of response? Is one note my next option to integrate with my Office365?

Fortunately my business does not depend on Evernote or I would be out of business.

Rob

• Level 5*

Did your sync issue start after an update to a new Evernote version?

If so, which version?

Anyway some time towards the end of November my Windows 8.1 PC stopped syncing. All my other devices are singing happily along but not my PC.

Since you are a EN Premium account owner, Evernote is supposed to respond within one business day.

I would reply back to the automated response you got with your Ticket#, and ask for a status.

You could also try Chat Support:

See Evernote Chat Support., available 9am-4pm US PST. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

Thanks JMichael

I have also sent an email with the ticket number. I do notice that there is a thread going since late October where someone has not had satisfaction with this yet - https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/74457-synchronization-stopped-working/ It appears to be a bug I have since discovered since I posted this item.

Unfortunately I live in Australia so much of the world sleeps while we are awake :) but I will look into the chat option.

Thanks

Rob

Ticket number is 854191 

I'm not exactly sure when it started but maybe after the last update to v 5.7.2.5753

Interesting some notes have synced (about 145 of 1500) and others that I have added since I reinstalled. Some of these have even synced to other devices.

Rob

Archived