Is there a trial for Evernote Premium?

I'm wondering if the premium version might be better suited to my needs. Is there a free trial option? Or is it a case of purchasing it for a year and trying it out for myself?

Thanks.

You might want to purchase it for a  month to try it out (not necessarily a whole year). However, for the most part, it's more of  a practical upgrade for the practical features that @Gazumped mentioned. One doesn't necessarily need to take these for a test drive to know that they do what you imagine they can do. Although I think the "Context" thing might be a little hyped up for now... so don't pin your hopes on what you imagine it can do   :P

Hi.  The free trial for Premium is the Free version...

No truer words  :)

• 1 year later...

Is there currently a free trial for Premium? I'm a grad student if that helps with offers and such. I'm starting my literature review for a dissertation and trying to figure out the best way to manage my articles. If I go with Evernote, I probably won't ever leave. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
On 30/06/2016 at 8:06 PM, Angelique said:

Is there currently a free trial for Premium? I'm a grad student if that helps with offers and such. I'm starting my literature review for a dissertation and trying to figure out the best way to manage my articles. If I go with Evernote, I probably won't ever leave. 

• Level 5*
On June 30, 2016 at 0:06 PM, Angelique said:

As @gazumped said, you can sign up for the free Basic account.

You can also upgrade to Premium for a month to try it out.

You should realize this question has already been asked and answered in this discussion

Archived