Devin33

Evernote Appearance

My Evernote has recently gone plain--no formatting, really boring. It looks like this. I've tried reinstalling, but no luck. Any ideas?

post-240091-0-73264600-1417900329_thumb.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, it is not a bug, it's a major UI design decision made by Evernote.

There have been many, many complaints about the EN Mac 6 UI Design.

See Design Feedback  for the main thread discussing this design.

My Evernote has recently gone plain--no formatting, really boring. It looks like this. I've tried reinstalling, but no luck. Any ideas?

Yegads, I hope they don't do that with the Windows verson! My sincere sympathies to all Mac users.

• Like 1

So the background changed to plain with version 6.0.3? I don't recall voluntarily updating. But it happened to me too. Would the latest version 6.0.5 fix that problem?

So the background changed to plain with version 6.0.3? I don't recall voluntarily updating. But it happened to me too. Would the latest version 6.0.5 fix that problem?

See #3 above.  The design doesn't change in 6.0.5.

Just installed upgrade 6.0.6. Wish I hadn't because I don't like the new look. Evernote needs to bring back some sort of customizable features or at least some color for Christ's sake. Some of us right-brain visual-learner types need this!! It has to keep us visually interested. The Notebooks and Stacks was a great way for "non-linears" to see their collections of work. And the previous interface was graphically pleasing enough to want to use it. If anyone knows how to un-install this upgrade, please let me know.