Saved Searches and Shortcuts

DigitalLynn

Idea

5 replies to this idea

Check out this article for information on how to create saved searches: https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23314941

Thanks for the share! I know how to create the search, I just don't know how to create a link to the saved search in a note. I've read a couple of posts where people have recommended creating a note with all of your saved searches in it and feel like this would be useful to have.

• Level 5*

Check out this article for information on how to create saved searches: https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23314941

Why have you made it so hard, so hidden, to create a Saved Search on EN Mac?

All of the other platforms provide a button right on the Search Bar to quickly save the search.

Create a Saved Search

Windows: Perform your search, then click the Save Search icon (magnifying glass with + symbol on it).

Mac: Perform your search, then select Edit > Find > Save Search.

iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Perform your search, then tap the Save Search icon (magnifying glass with + symbol on it).

Android: Perform your search, then tap Add to Home Screen.

Has anyone else noticed a bunch of saved searches that you didn't create in the new Mac version 6.0.4 (Beta)?  I just notice a big list of saved searches that I didn't create in my list, now I have to remove them one at a time. Thoughts on how these are coming up or how to get rid of them en mass?

post-106708-0-26042800-1418438639_thumb.

• Level 5

Has anyone else noticed a bunch of saved searches that you didn't create in the new Mac version 6.0.4 (Beta)?  I just notice a big list of saved searches that I didn't create in my list, now I have to remove them one at a time. Thoughts on how these are coming up or how to get rid of them en mass?

Are all of these saved searches new or did you have some already?

Have you used any third party applications with your account?

I don’t think the Evernote client ever adds any new saved searches for you (except when you’re setting up a new ScanSnap Evernote Edition scanner).

Archived