Sync Failed

Carlo1111

hello everybody,

I really like Evernote and try to use it on more devices, but I am got a problem on my home PC, it says "sincronizzazione fallita", sync failed, and it doesnt sync. I have tried with the poodle suggestion but it still does not sync, can anyone please help me?

here I attach the final part of the log as a sceenshot because it does not allow me to past the text, dont know why.

Many thanks in advance

Carlo

post-239740-0-89987600-1417733353_thumb.

• Level 5*

@Carlo:  I'm seeing lots of sync issues being reported.

Can you please provide the following info:

1. OS Version
  2. EN Win Version

If you are unable to resolve your issue, then you may want to Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug, crash, or data lost", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.

hello everybody,

I really like Evernote and try to use it on more devices, but I am got a problem on my home PC, it says "sincronizzazione fallita", sync failed, and it doesnt sync. I have tried with the poodle suggestion but it still does not sync, can anyone please help me?

here I attach the final part of the log as a sceenshot because it does not allow me to past the text, dont know why.

Many thanks in advance

Carlo

Hello, many thanks for your answers.

@JMichael: EN 5.7.2.5753;  OS Windows 8.1

@gazumped: I had already tried that link but no solutions work, by the way in the linked page there should be a link to how to copy the EN log but it does not work, do you know how to copy the log so to send it to the support team?

many thanks

Carlo

• Level 5*

The link is working for me - for Windows it shows:

Windows Desktop
  1. In the menu, go to: Help > Activity Log...
  2. Click the "Save As" button in that window to save your log to a file on your computer
  3. Please attach this file to a help ticket

Archived