donohue66

Concur uploads every new evernote as a receipt

Does anyone know how to disconnect Evernote from concur? In my concur, there is no listed connection to Evernote. I had connected Evernote to concur and It worked fine for a period of time, but now concur up loads every new note....very frustrating as you can't delete them quickly either. I'd rather just directly to concur.

"Connected Services" are external services like Google / LinkedIn / Wall Street Journal which you have allowed to access the account.  You can connect/ disconnect from your My Account (Settings) page. 

https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

Also check the Access History and Applications tabs to find out what services have connected to the account and revoke their access if necessary.

Yes, and it kills me how easy it is...go to EN on the web, go to account settings, then 3/4 of the way down on the left is "applications" in which you can disable apps the can access EN.

I get this problem too  :(

I've checked the location described above (EN on web, account settings, applications) however, Concur is not listed (nor is any other entry that represent the integration with Concur)

I'm thinking it's more likely that this integration is controlled from the Concur end.

I'd be most grateful if anyone has further information.

Thanks!

Steve

I get this problem too  :(

I've checked the location described above (EN on web, account settings, applications) however, Concur is not listed (nor is any other entry that represent the integration with Concur)

I'm thinking it's more likely that this integration is controlled from the Concur end.

I'd be most grateful if anyone has further information.

Thanks!

Steve

If concur has access to your account,  it's controlled through that page - unless you're having content sent to your Evernote email address.  If you can't find a way to stop emails being sent in,  you can get your account email changed so incoming emails will bounce...

You need to go to EN Web, then go to the Security area and look in the Connected Services area, you should find what you need there.