Evernote Premium and old versions of notes

I am thinking of upgrading to Evernote Premium. I am primarily interested in accessing older versions of my notes. Would someone to be able to verify this feature and describe it in greater detail?

• Do I have access to every version of the note that I've synced at some point?
  • Or do I have like, the 5 previous versions, 1 version per week for several months into the past, then 1 version every month, then for notes with histories older than a year 1 version per year? Is it staggered like that or is it a complete note history?
  • How does accessing older versions of notes work generally?

Thanks!

Here's what the Note History screen looks like... It will pretty much answer most of your questions. The other thing I can tell you, is that I have used this note heavily almost every day since I created it exactly 2 months back. Many days have up to 3 or 4 different versions, depending on how often I have used it throughout the day. I have about 150 versions I could go back to in the scroll-down menu. Theoretically, it could run into the thousands, given enough time. I may check back here a year from now to confirm...

Note%20History.PNG?dl=0

Here's what the Note History screen looks like... It will pretty much answer most of your questions. The other thing I can tell you, is that I have used this note heavily almost every day since I created it exactly 2 months back. Many days have up to 3 or 4 different versions, depending on how often I have used it throughout the day. I have about 150 versions I could go back to in the scroll-down menu. Theoretically, it could run into the thousands, given enough time. I may check back here a year from now to confirm...

Note%20History.PNG?dl=0

Awesome! This perfectly answers my question. Thanks so much!

You should have access to old notes from before you upgraded to premium. I just checked my very first notes I input into Evernote, before I upgraded to premium, and many of them have multiple versions, starting from the created date. That is to say that Evernote servers save new versions of your notes from the get-go, independent of whether you're a premium user or not. So you're good to go  ;)

You should have access to old notes from before you upgraded to premium. I just checked my very first notes I input into Evernote, before I upgraded to premium, and many of them have multiple versions, starting from the created date. That is to say that Evernote servers save new versions of your notes from the get-go, independent of whether you're a premium user or not. So you're good to go  ;)

Great, thank you again!

Archived