short cut email note

Hi

in the new version direct emailing of evernote has been replaced by sharing workchat and email has been moved under a dropdwon menu without shortcut..

any solutions to quickly send by email to non-evernote users?

Marc

Email Note is still in the menu bar under Note>More Sharing>Email Note. Because of this you can use OS X system preference to set up a keyboard shortcut. This can be done in 

System Prefences>Keyboard>Shortcuts

Directions that apply to any app found here:

http://thenextweb.com/apple/2011/11/14/how-to-master-the-keyboard-on-mac-os-x-a-comprehensive-guide/

and also:

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH18415?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

• 1 month later...

I had to search through the knowledge base just now to figure this out. This seems like an unnecessary move of a helpful option. Maybe it's a way to subtly encourage people to use Work Chat? Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't really desire to use Work Chat... I would just like to be able to more quickly email a note. Simply put:

skitch.png?resizeSmall&width=832

skitch.png?resizeSmall&width=832

EVERNOTE - Why would you essentially "take away" a feature that so many people rely on daily.  I consider multiple sub menus "taking it away"

At least give us the option of putting an icon back on the notes versus setting up Operating System Commands.

EVERNOTE - Why would you essentially "take away" a feature that so many people rely on daily.  I consider multiple sub menus "taking it away"

At least give us the option of putting an icon back on the notes versus setting up Operating System Commands.

If someone has moved your cheese, hopefully you won't put the word out that they took it away.

Also, for Windows users, it's back in a very accessible place:

email.PNG?dl=1

Archived