Email from with in program

Tedaws

Idea

IN the previous version you could email a note right from the App but after this bad update I have found no way to email out of the app you have to go to Evernote to Email. is there a way to do this if not I will be looking for another program for my uses

3 replies to this idea

i do not want to send a link i want to send on specific page for a book like i was before. the only thing that comes close is to create PDF and even with that it send the whole workbook not what i ma looking for this needs to be corrected 

i do not want to send a link i want to send on specific page for a book like i was before. the only thing that comes close is to create PDF and even with that it send the whole workbook not what i ma looking for this needs to be corrected 

Because of the change in how things are organized in Penultimate, former notebooks are now "notes". You'll have to get accustomed to this change, and it definitely has implications for sharing. You'll likely end up having to create a great deal more penultimate notes (which used to be known as notebooks) now, than you did before. 

you're right, the method I suggest does only provide a link. I should have checked that before suggesting it. It looks like the only way to share the actual contents is to do so some Evernote, as you already are, which is a bit of a drag... It seems like they are leaning pretty heavily on the Evernote clients to perform functions related to penultimate (like sharing the contents of a note, or moving a note to a different notebook...)

Looks like your workaround, as clunky as it is, is the best way to do it at the moment, unfortunately. 

Archived