Evernote Version 6 - Unable to See Existing Notes

fletla

Idea

Hi everyone,

Since downloading Evernote 6, I have been unable to see the notes I have previously created and (I assumed) saved. I can see the title, and occasionally a note will download seemingly by its own free will, but existing notes are not there when I start up the app, as they were before.

Extremely frustrating when I need to access the content of the notes. Anyone have the solution?

Thanks, Louise

5 replies to this idea

I am experiencing the exact same issue.  There is nothing on the right side of the GUI, in the big window.  I can see the thumbnail of the note on the snippet, but nothing else.  Opening the note to a new window does not allow the image to be visible either.

evernote 6, OSX 10.10.1 

• Level 5*

Hi.  There have been a couple of posts about this sort of thing..  (!!)

Please read SoftwareMarcus’s response on Yosemite issues here: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/76662-evernote-for-mac-v60-and-v601/page-10#entry325989
and possibly upgrade to V6.0.2 direct from the Evernote site!

And for a secure removal and re-installation from 6.0 read this: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/77444-how-to-completely-remove-and-reinstall-en-mac/

But before you do this: create a backup of your database and export any local notebooks or unsynced notes to ENEX files

Thanks, don't know how I missed that huge thread.  I downloaded the newest version from the site 6.0.1 which then immediately updated to 6.0.2.  I did not remove the old app.  Everything seems to be working great for now. I was getting pretty tired of all of those untitled notes and super slow speeds.  Will this effect auto updates from the app store?  Thanks again to SoftwareMarcus and gazumped.

• Level 5

I find the same problem, and also the title of some notes goes blank, when i do i do not know exactly what. I downloades Versión 6.02 directly from site (not from Apple store) and problem seems to get better, but not cpmpletely solved.

Of course, the titles that have been removed by V6.0 are not returning when you install V6.0.2 but no more titles will disappear. I am using 6.0.2 and not a single title is missing.

Archived