Small but annoying bug.

Howdie,

Was just sorting notes with evernote desktop, the following makes evernote shutdown completely:

When you have a notestack, with 2 notebooks 'notebook1' and 'notebook2' and select multiple notes from notebook1 and drag and drop them into notebook2, the program shuts down.

I tried it multiple times and it happens each time. Can you have a look into that and fix by the next update?

Frank

• Level 5*

The desktop, not the touch version, right?

I just tried it with the latest 7.7.2.5753 version on both Win 7 and also on the Win 10 (X?) preview, and it seemed to work fine. 

I think you need to submit a bug report, so that they can replicate / isolate this issue.

The desktop, not the touch version, right?

I just tried it with the latest 7.7.2.5753 version on both Win 7 and also on the Win 10 (X?) preview, and it seemed to work fine. 

I think you need to submit a bug report, so that they can replicate / isolate this issue.

Where can I find the error log?

• Level 5*

If it's not prompting you to send error information to Evernote, then there may not be an error log. There's an activity log at Help / Activity Log that may have useful information.

This happens to me occasionally.  

I don't have any stacks, but moving a note from one notebook to another notebook crashes the program.

Doesn't occur enough to be sure, but appears to happen with newly created notes.

You can start it back up, and the note was successfully moved.

Regards,

Gary

Windows 7, 64 bit

Evernote 5.7.2 public

Archived