ysc

ios how to delete work chat conversation

I want to delete workchat history but cannot find any function to do it.  :wacko:

https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/guide/guide_workchat/1  includes..

What happens if I delete a chat?
  • Once you’ve deleted a chat, you won’t be able to retrieve it.
  • Once you’ve deleted a chat, any references to notes you’ve shared in that chat are no longer be accessible. You can, however, view the notes if the note is from a notebook someone has shared with you.
  • Deleting a chat on one person's account only deletes it from that person's account. The chat you've deleted will still be visible to other participants in that chat

I am having the same problem

No matter what method I try the work chat will not delete

Help anyone??

@dovid What happens when you swipe left on the chat? Do you see the delete button? Do you see that chat on www.evernote.com, and if so can you delete it from there?

Thanks Noteworthy I had discovered the swipe action but still does not delete???

Any other ideas

Sorry for the delay - have you tried deleting from the web, or does it not show up there? Is it just the one work chat that won't delete? 

I'm having the same problem as dovid on Evernote iPad

• I have two work chats that I attempt to delete by swiping but that will not
  • Both work chats show up only on Evernote iPad and not on Evernote Web or Desktop
  • Both work chats showed "Pending network connection" first and then "Delivery failed" error messages yet Evernote iPad is otherwise syncing everything else
  • I initiated both work chats on the Evernote iPad; I tested initiating them elsewhere, and they show up on Evernote iPad and I can delete those
  • Like 1

Problem solved. I uninstalled Evernote iPad and reinstalled it. Signing out and back in didn't do the trick at first.

Maybe Evernote can fix this in an upcoming version of this app?

• Like 2

Thank you URTMR

Problem solved

Such a simple suggestion why did I not think of it myself!

So update please if we can delete specific chat line now? Some of my chat lines are not relevant & it would be very convenient if I can clean them a bit. Thanks 

C'mon, please get this fixed.  Still broken in Aug 2018.  Stop worrying about the color of the damn elephant and get the bugs fixed.

• Like 1