iOS Homescreen - Notes Section

On the iOS (iPhone) Evernote homscreen I have the option to show detail for each section.  If I show detail in notes, I have no idea which notes Evernote chooses to show, it appears completely random.

Can anyone help me understand which note titles its showing?  I would be happy enough with most recent notes but at the moment it seems....random and thus of little use.

Thanks

Ian

I think in general it shows the most recently changed notes, though it doesn't appear to be consistent. It is especially weird on new installs when there isn't much information to go on about what was recently accessed. 

Leave it on for a while and see how it goes, if you continue to find it to be unhelpful, then disable it. Good to give it some time to settle in though. 

Thanks but not a new install unfortunately.  

Its frustrated me for a while and I just got frustrated enough to ask.  Its never been most recent notes.  At best it seems to be random.  At the moment I have one from yesterday (I added a few yesterday), one from Sunday (added/changed multiple Monday, Tuesday and Sunday) and one from last Thursday (no idea all I did since then but I use Evernote daily).

I’d say it was broken if it had ever worked.

Ian

Archived