Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zonderha

windows space between words does sometimes not emerge when typing in table

When using the evernote desktop client (windows 7) sometimes when editing a table a space does NOT emerge when the space bar is pressed. Forexamplerenderingmysentencessomethinglikethiswhichisratherannoying.

In the table attached (below) (crop of screenshot) for example when I would start writing a word longer then 'relatively' in cell D3 (I added letters and numbers for essay reference) this problem would occur.

post-237997-0-88285000-1417016377_thumb.

The condition under which this problem occus thus seems to be a word is written into a cell which is wider then the column that the cell is a part of. When this happens the space bar is 'ignored' as it where and I need to go back with left cursor to add the required spaces to my text.

I am currently using evernote version 5.7.5753, but the problem also occurred in previous versions.

Please let me know if this is unclear and/or if you require any additional information.

Has any support staff already seen this post. I am not sure this is the way to submit a bug report. If not, than I am also happy to hear where I should.

Please let me know if any additional information is required!

Has any support staff already seen this post. I am not sure this is the way to submit a bug report. If not, than I am also happy to hear where I should.

Please let me know if any additional information is required!

Evernote staff do read every post. They do not reply to every post. You can certainly submit a bug report via support request (link to that is in my signature, also see https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51807-best-practices-submitting-a-support-ticket/). Free users may not get a reply from a human; premium users should, but it may take several days (particularly as today's a holiday in the US, and the weekend's coming up).