purchase premium in iPhone , payment record show I paid but still free version

Hi, everyone (and anyone who is in evernote support team if you can  see this ) 

today, I purchased  the premium version in my iPhone , iTunes account record shows my payment is successfully, but still , all my evernote(in iPhone, in PC)  are still free version.  I check the knowledge base says it may wait up to 4 hours to sync , however I wait more than 12 hours, it is still free version.

I also check my registered mailbox , there is no any premium key send to my mailbox. so it clearly something wrong with the payment between iTunes and evernote's accounting system.

Is anyone encounter similar issue that happened to me ?

I also raise a service ticket#839447  but I don't know how long it will take for evernote team to look at and resolve my issue. :-(

2014/11/27 : correct the ticket number to #839447 due to my typo  

Glitches with paying through iTunes (and Google Play) seem to be common problems that have persisted for years and for some reason haven't been addressed. Evernote staff are pretty good about picking up on these types of posts on the forums and should get around to your support ticket. Good thinking on posting the ticket #

Usually you will have to provide evidence of your payment, then staff will have you taken care of quickly after that. 

Glitches with paying through iTunes (and Google Play) seem to be common problems that have persisted for years and for some reason haven't been addressed.

Yup. I don't know enough about the process to know why this problem has been & remains so prevalent. But I would advise anyone from upgrading via iTunes, since it seems fraught with problems.

We are looking into the iTunes and Android upgrade issues, but they are hard to reproduce in the dev environment. It is very unclear what combination of events triggers the bug. 

Please continue to file tickets if you encounter this bug, as customer support is helping us track the issue. Support will also help you submit activity logs from your iPhone or Mac client, which will help us further troubleshoot the bug. 

We are looking into the iTunes and Android upgrade issues, but they are hard to reproduce in the dev environment. It is very unclear what combination of events triggers the bug. 

Please continue to file tickets if you encounter this bug, as customer support is helping us track the issue. Support will also help you submit activity logs from your iPhone or Mac client, which will help us further troubleshoot the bug. 

Hi, Nancy and Scott : 

thanks for your response

I do attached the payment information screen capture when I raise the ticket ,

By the way, my apology that I typo the Ticket# , it should be #839447  (miss one number, which I corrected in my first post )

hope this can be resolve soon because  I am losing everyday's premium usage after I paid the money.

Good news : I just received  a reply that issue is resolved and I go to my evernote , confirm it becomes premium version. I would likes to thanks everyone who help to solve this issue . thanks you! 

Now I summary some tips for anyone who encounter same issue . How to  reduce resolve time (mainly allow support to know more detail ) , because support may overwhelming by lots of mail so you need to let them know  which one is urgent ( I believe Money related  issue should be always urgent ) 

1. open a service ticket and provide the following information

(a) your evernote ID which purchase premium version

(B) when and how to purchase the premium version (ex: purchase in-app, or in iTunes ) 

© iTunes(or google play) payment record , screen capture is better

(I am not sure google play will provide or not, in iTunes, when purchase through iTune or in-app purchase), Apple should send a mail to your iTunes registered mailbox )

(d) if you have multiple evernote ID, provide it too, so support can check if system mistakely add to wrong account (of coz, tell support which ID you want to be premium version) 

2. Come to  this forum , and submit a POST in this forum with the issue description and Ticket number

Thank you Borgliu.

In order to help us, please provide when you open your service ticket:

- What version you are using (e.g. iPhone, iPad, or Mac) 

- Activity log from your Evernote iPhone, iPad, or Mac client (support can help you do find how to do this, so you can also provide it later instead of submitting it with the original ticket)

- Whether you are using iTunes to purchase a new subscription or to reactivate an existing subscription

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have the same issue via iTune, don't purchase evernote via itune just go use Website to purchase directly from them so you don't get frustrated so much like we did, we pay for the product and we cannot use it.

I have different email for itune and I log differently to evernote.

I followed all the steps, and provided the applog and also screen shots that shows my desktop app is premium and my iphone is basic.

Ticket# 1318070 

Hi Ellen,
I even login in from iPhone app with my user XXXX  and still iPhone evernote shows basic.

On Nov 23, 2015, at 10:12 AM

Hi Ellen,
I rebooted iphone.
I reinstall and update evernote
clear the cache of my iphone evernote
sign out sign in and still problems with iphone app, iphone apps shows basic with the same login myuser@me.com

the desktop is fine and is premium when I login with myuser@me.com shows premium.

my apple id is different than my evernote account.
My apple id is : someuser@gmail
and my evenrnote email that I want premium is myuser@me.com

I have attach both desktop and iPhone snap shots.

Please help and let me know what can be done regarding this, I need my iPhone apps the most, that how I take pictures and input all my stuff..

Archived