How to resize (not crop) an image from the Annotate image?

How do you resize images inside Evernote for Windows.

The Annotate This Image allows me to crop the image but doesn't let me resize it. At least I haven't found what I'm supposed to click to resize.

I have see other posts mentioning

- Click on the crop button then click on the resize button

I do really don't see any resize button anywhere. Can anybody explain where exactly the button is or how to resize the image?

• 3 weeks later...

According to the Knowledge Base Article How to annotate images and PDFs in Evernote resizing can be done with Crop & Resize tool inside annotate and there should be a toggle that allows to switch between Crop tool and Resize tool but apparently Resize tool is only available in Mac. At least that what I think they mean with "Please note that the Resize tool is currently available on the Mac."  (I take that they mean that there is only available on the Mac)

I ended up installing IrfanView and instead of Annotate this image I use Open With... IrfanView and Ctrl-R to get to the resize dialog, change resolution, and Ctrl-S to save. Make sure to overwrite the original file in the "Attachments" directory. After saving and exiting IrfanView the picture is update in Evernote.

• 1 year later...

How to resize images

Resize images in Evernote for Mac

Evernote for Mac and Windows Desktop

1. Tap an image inside a note until you see a blue border around it. If you see a blue circular handle at the bottom-right corner of the border, the image can be resized.
  2. Select the circular handle and drag towards or away from center of the image to resize it. Images can only be as large as their original size or the width of the note, whichever is larger.
  • 2 years later...
On 3/19/2016 at 4:31 AM, evernotemad said:

How to resize images

Resize images in Evernote for Mac

Evernote for Mac and Windows Desktop

1. Tap an image inside a note until you see a blue border around it. If you see a blue circular handle at the bottom-right corner of the border, the image can be resized.
  2. Select the circular handle and drag towards or away from center of the image to resize it. Images can only be as large as their original size or the width of the note, whichever is larger.

This is great, but it is no longer available in version 6.14.1.... on windows 10

Archived