Tags disappear under Android app, but remains in windows

Hye

I've got a little problem with Evernote on my Android devices. I've made my tags organisation look like this :

.When :

• !Daily
  • 1-Now
  • 2-Next
  • 3-Soon
  • 4-Later
  • 5-someday
  • 6-Waiting

But on my android app, i've got two problems. The "1-Now" is placed outside of ".When" and the "3-soon" tag has disappeared. I thought it was deleted as my note aren't tagged with it under Android, but it remains under windows and my notes are correctly tagged.

Do some of you have such problems ? Is there any solution ?

Thanks, have a nice day

Tags displaying differently on different devices isn't unknown around here.  Removing (via Desktop) and recreating the tag(s) (in Android) may help..

Thanks Gazumped. Is there an easy way not to lose all the notes/tags associations that were made when deleting and creating tags again ?

Hye

I've got a little problem with Evernote on my Android devices. I've made my tags organisation look like this :

.When :

• !Daily
  • 1-Now
  • 2-Next
  • 3-Soon
  • 4-Later
  • 5-someday
  • 6-Waiting

But on my android app, i've got two problems. The "1-Now" is placed outside of ".When" and the "3-soon" tag has disappeared. I thought it was deleted as my note aren't tagged with it under Android, but it remains under windows and my notes are correctly tagged.

Do some of you have such problems ? Is there any solution ?

Thanks, have a nice day

@SvenSND thank you for reporting the issue. When you log into the web client do you see the tags displayed correctly? 

@SvenSND thank you for reporting the issue. When you log into the web client do you see the tags displayed correctly? 

Hye Theresa

No seems when logging into the web client, i have the same thing as on my android devices :'(

@SvenSND thanks for the info. The issue is that tags aren't being correctly synced on the Windows client then. I will forward this to the right folks who can follow up on this issue. 

Thank you very much Theresa. Good to know i didn't do something wrong ! If it's a bug, then i'll just wait for a fix, and continue as previously

Have a nice day

• 2 months later...

Hye all

I just wanted to know if this issue is over or not ? My tags aren't sync properly (1-Now is out of his parent tag). Do I have to delete it and recreate it under Android or is the problem somewhere else ?

See Theresa's comments above - it seems to be under investigation if you raise a support request...

Thanks, I've seen it :) . But the new version changelog said "sync problems" went better. As the problem remains, I just wondered if someone had the same

Archived