Premium subscription (Google wallet) not working

Hi, I have purchased a 1 month subscription through google  on my android device.

but after 48 hours. it still shows me as a free member. :(

also I've a send ticket # 836900 expecting branch in my country(South Korea) can handle this.

But they're not responding yet.

I hope someday....(I've waited enough.).. anyone of evernote team can help me.

Thank you.

(I'm just wondering.. If I didn't send ticket, then I can never get premium upgrade?

Plus, I see it as a difference of culture between Korea and any other country but,

I must say, Every company has a phone number of Its customer service center or something like that in south Korea. Except, evernote Korea branch.

Don't you think it's little bit strange? I mean, 

of course there can be some glitch interfacing google and evernote.

but, generally, a user doesn't cause that problem.-like me, i'm just trying to purchase-

and,

a user had to send a ticket spending precious time,

even explaining what did i did to solve the problem - that's part of ticket process -,

waiting for a response, googling if some other people have same issue like me, even posting in a forum.

why does user of evernote have to do all this? instead of a simple phone call?

Korea branch have no phone? or there's no one in that office capable of speaking Korean? 

Once Again, I never have spent this much time and effort for the.. at least 30+ years just to buy one.

I didn't know being a (premium) user of evernote is that hard.)

Well, the only thing I can clarify for you is that Evernote doesn't off phone Tech Support for Premium or free users. We all have to Submit Tickets, and the Premium & Business owners would have the option of Live Chat or Email support. (Personally, I advise Live Chat even if it takes a while to get some one online, and/or have to try a few times to connect.)

The other thing to remember is the offices are 9:00 to 5:00 Pacific Stand Time, and are closed on all statutory (US) holidays. To clarify, that last senteced referred the office hours of their main US office.

I don't what kind of Tech Support provides for "foreign offices," I don't know if you have any kind of online forums in Korean similar to this 'Users helping other users" you're posting on now. Single you're English is so good, I see no reason that as a Premium, that you can't try out our Tech Support. The below link will walk you throught all the info you'll need at they ready when the Support option prompts you too. And when you reach then end, you will be offered two choices - Live Chat or the email/chat option as the second choice them moves to email.

Anyway, here's the link to Best Practices for Submitting a Support Ticket. Don't let the originally posted date fool you, it is up-to-date!

Guess what.  They won't take my plain old debit card that has always worked before, not even after deleting and adding it twice.   I submitted a ticket, FOUR DAYS AGO, and they've not deigned to respond!  There is no phone number, and their stupid chat only works when I'm at work.  I don't think so!

I posted on this forum too - and I can't find the post.   Maybe Evernote doesn't permit complaining about them.

Unless I near from them in the next five minutes, the entire Internet will hear my complaint by the end of tomorrow.    

I'm going to just find their address, which from the above address I gather isn't a secret, and file a complaint with their local Better Business Bureau as well.

Again, they are only open Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time. Would you please just post your latest Support Ticket number and STOP hijacking other people's threads on this USER - as in NOT a direct link to Evernote the company - forum!

Guess what. They won't take my plain old debit card that has always worked before, not even after deleting and adding it twice. I submitted a ticket, FOUR DAYS AGO, and they've not deigned to respond! There is no phone number, and their stupid chat only works when I'm at work. I don't think so!

I posted on this forum too - and I can't find the post. Maybe Evernote doesn't permit complaining about them.

Unless I near from them in the next five minutes, the entire Internet will hear my complaint by the end of tomorrow.

I'm going to just find their address, which from the above address I gather isn't a secret, and file a complaint with their local Better Business Bureau as well.

Archived