Autrement Riche

Change default view in Android app?

This was the exact same question I had...I was hoping that there was some setting that could change the default view.  I really don't like the All Notes view as my default.

• Like 1

Actually, what you can do is:

* open Evernote

* Select the notebook that you want to start with

* From the menu, select "Add to Home Screen"

A shortcut will be placed on your desktop, and if you use that rather than the standard Evernote app icon, it will start up in the notebook that you selected.

Note that this is applicable to any search filter you choose, like a standard text search, tags, date, etc.

Thanks, jefito, a good idea, but much like Autrement Richie, I want to be able to choose from several notebooks, and on all my devices, whether PC, tablet or phone.

bump for feature request! (top result on google search). 

Would also like to be able to manually organise notes, rather than having to sort by name and having to name each one 01, 02, 03 etc. 

• Like 1

bump for feature request! (top result on google search). 

Would also like to be able to manually organise notes, rather than having to sort by name and having to name each one 01, 02, 03 etc. 

Please don't "bump" topics needlessly (see the forum rules), and don't ask the same question in multiple places (how would anyone know which place to answer it?).

surely it should be possible to sort note books however we choose - also to choose defalt view & also to be able to lock a note book or just a note PLEASE ! thank you