Annotate; final step

Does this happen with all images you try and annotate? If so, does it happen with multiple image formats like PNG, JPG, GIF?

Thanks for your response. :) I just tried to annotate a jpg file, again, and this time it worked.  This time I started the annotation and when I was finished I clicked "Save and Exit" and the annotated version replaced the original.  Not sure why is wasn't working for me before.

It would be helpful to know what device you are using. On my Android, when I begin to annotate I must first chose to "edit" or "view" which controls whether I can edit the image. Further I think only certain apps can actually edit and save back to Evernote (obviously Skitch does but there are others). I think maybe how this works differs depending on your device. 

It would be helpful to know what device you are using. On my Android, when I begin to annotate I must first chose to "edit" or "view" which controls whether I can edit the image. Further I think only certain apps can actually edit and save back to Evernote (obviously Skitch does but there are others). I think maybe how this works differs depending on your device. 

Thanks for the f/u.  Actually I rarely to much serious editing on my Android; preferring to save that work for my Win8 computer.  I am going to update my sig after posting this because I have upgraded my old computer to Win8 and no longer use Win7

Archived