(Archived) Feature Request - Notebook view

lstroyan

I'm so excited to find there is an evernote Droid app. I have been trying since day one to find a good note app and haven't been happy with anything else I've found until now.

It took me a moment to figure out that I could hit Search with an empty term and get the list of all my notes. But what I really need is to be able to select from a list of notebooks and see only the notes in one notebook. I have too many notes (even just from importing google notebook, not to mention years of accumulated notes that I'm working to import in) to always see the entire list. (I can't even search for the notebook name it seems).

Thanks!!

Lisa

Both Use GPS and Use Network are preferences which control how the Android client track your location when you're looking for and creating notes.

With these preferences enabled, notes created on the Android will store your current location. Also, once enabled, you should also be able to search for notes that are "Nearby". This will return notes that were created within a few miles of your current location.

Use GPS will use the phone's GPS to obtain a precise location especially outdoors.

Use Network guesses your current location looking at the wireless access points that are available to your phone -- this is generally less accurate but works well indoors.

Both these options do consume extra battery. In addition, some users will keep this feature disabled for privacy reasons.

Archived