create local notebook on Android

Thank you.  I saw that but figured there may be a way as others may prefer to store certain notes locally on mobile device (only). 

IMO, it's very risky to store anything important on only a mobile device.  It's risky enough to have something stored only in one place anyway (IE on your desktop computer with no backups) b/c devices fail.  You'd better have a backup somewhere of the important stuff.  And of course, small, mobile devices are even riskier since they are more easily lost, stolen or broken. 

If the info isn't important and/or sensitive, then the only reason I could think of why someone wouldn't want to sync is data charges.  In that case, simply use a notes app that is restricted to your device.

• 2 years later...
The question is Not about people motivations nor opinions about Local Android Notes.

Person X's « Risk versus Usefulness calculus » about Local Notes represents His/Her individual situation//motivation//opinion//analysis.

I am Not person X.  I have my own « Risk versus Usefulness calculus ».   My calculus is that I need and want Local Android Notes.

Evernote, please give me Android Local Notes.    

Person X does Not have to use them.

Thank you !
MB
  • 1 year later...
  • Level 5

@DTLow, the so-called user @seranrakan1995 may be a bot. At any rate, it mainly seems to (a) quote an earlier post, but with underlining and links to various Websites embedded in the quote; then (b) make an apparent reply, often copied from another earlier post. It's cleverly done, but I'm 99% sure it's fake. At any rate, I wouldn't click on those links if you paid me. I've reported the posts.

Archived