Really unhappy with new [Penultimate] version

mike12045

Let's all go to the support site and open tickets telling EN to revert back to V5.3.1.

I've done just that. Maybe they'll do the math and figure out that dealing with thousands of support tickets is not profitable.

I don't think they will ever revert. I think they are committed to making this new version "work" (defined however you like). Flooding them with support tickets will likely do little other than slow down support responses for other issues. 

I'm not trivializing any of the complaints here, just saying that a re-release of version 5 is likely far-fetched, and flooding support with vague requests like 're-release version 5' is likely to do more harm than good. 

if you want to contact support, the most productive way to do so is to make specific reference to the trouble you are having so that support can offer relevant help in return, or forward the issue to the developers in the case of a bug. 

If you don't want to clog up the support system then I suggest tweeting directly at Phil Libin (@plibin) the CEO of Evernote.  The only update received in 5 days is that they are fixing "bugs" and we should be patient.  Some of us need an app that works now and the one we had has been taken away from us.

Also, from the managements response, it seems to suggest that bug fixes are all that is needed.  The problem with this is that if they are indeed just fixing bugs then the new Penultimate will remain useless to me.  Everything that made the app exceptional has been removed in the name of "progress".

It is not acceptable to ***** your user base over and then not provide updates on what is being done to rectify the situation.  I am a developer, I understand what they are probably going through in the current situation.  But, the way their management is handling this situation is horrible.  I feel like they have ran away and stuck their head in the sand and are just waiting for the fury to die down.  The best way to get your customers to quit bothering you is to ignore them, they will just go away!

So I sit down for an important meeting with a client and start to take notes...  WHAT?  Can't scroll?   I lost valuable time/focus because I was preoccupied with Penultimate's upgrade debacle.   Pursuing other options...

It would also be nice if we could export our old "legacy" notebooks as PDFs instead of automatically converting them to the new infinite scroll (especially since that borked a number of users layouts), but I don't know how feasible that is now that it's already happened. 

This should still be possible, though not directly from Penultimate (as it has never been possible to do so). I notice that all of my "legacy" notes/penultimate 5.x "notebooks" still appear as discrete pages in Evernote, where they could be exported as a PDF from there (on Mac, you could just "print" to pdf, or "save as" each page as an image, then convert those images to a PDF). 

Notes Plus app goes on sale tomorrow. I tried their Inkredulous app. Beautiful handwriting engine - same engine in notes plus . Notes plus has all the features Penultimate had prior to v6 with regards to notebook and page management. Also will convert handwritten notes to text (up charge for this). I'll be shopping tomorrow.

The new penultimate is terrible. I'm finding it completely unusable and it won't pick up my bamboo pen. Forgetting about the bad navigation the actual writing isn't working properly. Maybe this is the new iOS 8 as well on an iPad mini but I'm now leaving Penultimate.

What!

Are they trying to be cute?

This is a disastrous update because it is entirely form-over-function. Point blank: I can't NAVIGATE. Listen to your users in this forum. Furthermore, I bought two $75 styluses (styli?) and realize the $30+ Jot Pro works best...no skips, no drama, just writeability.

Evernote: please return to your senses. Put back navigation and notebook labeling. In the meantime, I am forced to export my notes and use another writing app.

I can only subscribe general opinion. This is a HUGE Step Back, a HUGE error. It looks like Evernote wants people to abandon Penultimate in order to focus on its Evernote main business. It has no other explanation.

I can't believe one single user could be happier than before with this new version.

Is there any user happy with the update?

I can just add that Evernote upgrade itself is similar disappointing. I'm looking for a different note taking/note archiving/note organizing sw.

I've used EN and Penultimate almost since each launched. I'm a loyal business subscriber. I've built business processes on Penultimate. This "update" is the height of hubris. it demonstrated a complete lack of concern for its users. It destroyed my workflow. That is inexcusable for a company trying to move into the enterprise market. Because of this I am actively searching for alternatives to the Evernote ecosphere.

I know that the management has announced that they are making some corrections. However, I don't feel that those corrections go far enough. 

The one feature that I used regularly is the ability to have different templates on different pages of the same notebook. I would still be able to flip though the pages of the notebook. Now there is one big scrolling note all of the same template. Then I can add another note with a different template in the same notebook. But I cannot simply swipe between pages as in a regular notebook. I understand that this aligns Penultimate's structure more closely with Evernote's. But that misses the point. Penultimate is used in a fundamentally different way.

All I can say is that this update looks like someone wanted to do a User Interface upgrade and let the UI designer drive the functionality. This wasn't an upgrade: its a completely new and different product - one that is definitely not better than Penultimate. Whoever was in charge of this redesign clearly did not think about the way users actually use the product. Then there is the issue of QA. I don't know who was responsible for testing, but things seem to be a bit shaky. The inking isn't as good as it was.

I loved the way Penultimate "drift" worked. I thought that was a vast improvement over the magnification box at the bottom of the page that everyone else has. It makes no sense that the design team would now go and copy what everyone else is doing AND make no good way to forward the writing other than some one-size-fits-all, predetermined scroll speed that is too fast for me.

To add my voice to the chorus, this is the most misbegotten update I've ever seen. It is very surprising that Evernote as a corporation would make such a significant misstep. 

This update has rendered the app completely unusable for me! I used to be able to write very fluidly and clear, now I can't write a single word let alone take a page of notes.

This is the worst, I'm very disappointed. Anyone have recommendations for another note taking app that is actually usable?

I've held off on commenting on my initial reaction to this update to ensure I was giving it a fair shake. As of today, I will not be taking any more hand written notes using penultimate as I spend more time erasing marks made by my hand than I do writing text. The page is also constantly zooming or moving, making it impossible to focus on what I'm writing. These issues were not present with the previous version. I also think the switch to scrolling pages is a mess. The page break isn't always apparent and sometime my text is split between two pages. I have also not been able to figure out how to add a page before pages already in my note (Big disappointment!). I guess in the meantime, I will go back to my previous note taking tool and pull those files into my EN library until you fix this. #DisappointedEvernoteFan

How do I get the old version of Penultimate back?  I HATE this version - can't turn pages, no way to find notebooks, no toolbar at the top when taking notes - I want the old one.  I do multiple trainings for principals and district leaders.  I recommended this App at every professional development training.  There is no way I can recommend this.  Does anyone have an alternative to recommend?

Dear hard-working Evernote team: Thank you for your kind mail about this. Look, there's nothing wrong in trying to revolutionise pen and paper, but metaphors are hard to eliminate: We still have physical books, notebooks and even e-readers have pages although the content is highly variable in terms of "pages". We still use QWERTY-keyboards because nothing yet has proven to be better although the design stems from the limitations of century-old mechanics. Also, notes, paper, scraps, images are utilised across a variety of other tools (for example the Evernote app), so trying to force a new way of doing something that inherently has been with us for centuries is a bold move at the least, and in this instance, too bold and frankly, too incomprehensible. We do not write on ruled papyri-scrolls and stripping away almost all UI just because of screen estate while at the same time involuntarily introducing extra clicks for often used functions is just bad design. And on top of this, you get sluggish and inaccurate performance even on the latest hardware (such as the iPad Air 2). I know, no, I am positive that you can do better. But keep the revolutions to a minimum or introduce them in small doses, please. :-)

I managed to downgrade from v6 using my old iPad still on iOS7 - thankfully it can't have the new version, so I could download and then transfer it over.. the solution offered by the website on blogspot (now removed) never worked for me because the file contained the .plist which stated that user purchased the item.

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/75446-how-to-get-old-version-back-must-read/ - looks to be your only option if the file is still on your computer or in a backup somewhere.

Evernote already has our money from the purchase, so they only have their reputation on the line atm.. which the reviews on the iTunes store tell all.

Like many I am happy to move to another product.. but while I research keen to have the product I paid for functioning.. Thanks Evernote

To reinstall version 5.2.1 or 5.3.1, do the following :

- save all your current notes to Evernote;

- use Time Machine to scroll back some time prior to July 1st 2014;

- find your old Penultimate application within your iTunes folder and restaure it to your current desktop;

- erase version 6.0 or 6.0.1 from your iPad AND from iTunes;

- import version 5.2.1 or 5.3.1 into iTunes;

- install version 5.2.1 or 5.3.1 from iTune onto your iPad;

- launch Penultimate (with a brown not a blue icon), log into your Evernote account and let it update your notes (it's a good idea to set you iPad NOT to be put to sleep while doing so);

- be sure never to update Penultimate anymore -- untill they set it right back.

Voilà.

E.G.

Wow, like all software that's user friendly, and intuitive, and simple, the geeks ***** it up and over complicate it. I guess they do it for their job security. Happened with Instagram, and now with penultimate. You should not categorize this and an update, it's a complete redesign, and all the simplicity of the previous version is gone in your decisions to over-complicate a good app.

I use it for music writing and coordinate that with Evernote. Really dislike the new interface, and the time I'll have to waste learning this new overhaul instead of spending my time creating and writing. I would give the penultimate team a big fat F for their lack of vision, lack of continuity of simplicity that to me is the hallmark of the Evernote group of apps. 

The analog world that was so prominent in the previous version was trashed for some graphic dots. Sheez. If something's not broke, why try to fix it?

The worst part was losing my existing notes.

Found a workaround. Do a search - I just used an "a".

All of my notebooks are back.

Still hate hate hate the colossal fail that is v6.

But I got my notes back and now I can uninstall and move on with a new note app.

Any suggestions?

Preferrably a vendor that doesn't orphan their interface.

Moving to Notability over the weekend, I think.

Having it for a long time now without such a crazy update routine.

Has always done what it is made for, taking notes. Easy and with no pain.

There is a Mac Version I' ll try and hopefully I can establish a good workflow again.

In a Business Environment you need reliable tools. Penultimate is far from being reliable and Evernote as a company mybe too. Also thinking about moving away from Evernote Premium back to my Mac. No one knows what they are doing next :-(

Some time ago Phil Libin wrote an open letter to the customers because of the huge problems with Evernote and the concentration on stability and reliability... Nothing seems to be left from this statement. So sad!

Here's the link http://blog.evernote.com/blog/2014/01/04/on-software-quality/

I have been a casual Penultimate user, getting ready to crank it up to a much higher level.  Went online over the holidays to do a bit of reading and am now very frustrated.  Couldn't figure out why the old app and new app were different - no information on the website, at least not that was easy to find.  The new version is the classic example of the software developers not knowing what users value and like.  It is very clumsy.  At the very least you guys should have made a tutorial that speaks of why the changes have been made and help sell the new functionality to the marketplace.  I'm now on the move for another note taking app.  Don't have another 2 hours to waste trying to figure this out. Good luck as you adapt to a changing market at the same time holding on to your loyal customers.  Thanks, JEH

I am with everyone on this.  It is so unhelpful.  My stylus doesn't work with it and it is so difficult to use.

I used to be the talk of meetings as I had all my notes to hand and could easily sort out the issues.

Now I look like an idiot.

Very disappointed.

M

I have to add my voice of displeasure to the others. Terrible update..

Give us back

Discrete notebooks

Page turning

Full page erasure

Thumbnails

Photo sizing.

I will await updates (soon I hope) or seek out new app.

What were they thinking?

And why can't we use penultimate in land scape mode and have the app rotate the pages ?

Does Evernote do Design Research? Human-Centered Design? Participatory Design?

By the looks of their new version for iOS 8.1, I'd say no!

It looks as if Penultimate has an "old school" (business-led) product development process that throws-in design only after all the product 'features' have been determined by the business, not by design!

What they're doing to penultimate, can't be the result of a design-thinking team effort!

Very very unhappy.

Work chat is the very worst addition. I loved just emailing a note with my right hand click. Had to email a cliet in LA and could only do it thought work chat on my iPhone. The person didn't know where to go read it. Hate hate hate workl chat. Please save us form the work chat mess.

Please. :)

Work chat is the very worst addition. I loved just emailing a note with my right hand click. Had to email a cliet in LA and could only do it thought work chat on my iPhone. The person didn't know where to go read it. Hate hate hate workl chat. Please save us form the work chat mess.

No problem emailing a note from my iPhone. The process is the same as before Work Chat existed:

Tap the three dots

Select "share"

Select Email

Select a recipient

Add any additional text

tap Send

No problem emailing a note from my iPhone. The process is the same as before Work Chat existed:

Tap the three dots

Select "share"

Select Email

Select a recipient

Add any additional text

tap Send

Thank you. The 3 dots ...

one had to know, but the "share" icon at the top is more intuitive, and with that you can only use Work Chat. I still BEG beg beg you to please put work chat on a secondary menu, especially on the desktop app.

If you search "hate work chat evernote" on google, you will see how few people like it.

Oh well.

But thanks for solving my problem in the meantime.

Katherine

A few observations and I am very disappointed as said previously. Had you told me what functionality you were REMOVING i would never have upgraded.

Things I can no longer do that are necessary in any note taking app which were in Penultimate prior to version 6

Page turning - scrolling is awful, leaves marks I then have to clean off which often wipes part of my saved data , now need to re-enter Impossible

Write on the same line as my pen - what the heck have you done!!!!!

Change a page style within a notebook so I can do a drawing then change next page to wide lines for note taking

New style interface has less to make me do more for less - more taps less options welcome to the reverse upgrade

Unable to downgrade as damn upgrade reformatted  the notes

Notebook style moleskin not available

I have something like 80 notebooks, client notes taken over the years - many with well over 100 + pages - Try scrolling through that really difficult, This particular aspect has been improved on though still vastly inferior to version 5 options

Please help us go back to version 5.

Then do some R&D on version 6 until it works i.e. you can write on same line as pen. erase properly and use the options

And best yet answer us.

You may not realise this, the only reason we complain is because we love the app - break the trust and we will not return

Help us - make the app useable again and tell us WHEN??

I await your reply and support

I wanted to give the recent changes a good chance, so I held off for a bit on my feedback.

Bottom line, while the people at Evernote claim that they heard us and they have responded to the most urgent issues, I haven't seen much improvement.

It is still next to impossible for me to take a page of notes. The response time is insanely slow, the writing shows up about a quarter inch (maybe a little less) above where I actually put my stylus, I get marks all over from my wrist. Its just not good. I wouldn't be so upset about this, except for the fact that I had none of these problems before the update. This app was great, now its basically unusable for me, and switching to a new app will end up being a bit painful for me, but at this point its a pain I'm going to have to endure. I will certainly miss the integration with Evernote, I loved having all my hand written notes automatically sync to my Evernote account.

Can other apps sync with Evernote?

I am an Evernote Premium user for about 2 years and a freeware user for longer.  I take a LOT of notes, it's pretty much the main thing I use my tablet for.  Started with Bamboo notes and made the switch to Penultimate when I saw how much better it was and more integrated with Evernote.  The main problem I have with the new update is simple. I can't write! That smooth writing experience I had with the previous version is gone.  When I experimented with other notetaking apps none of the others had that except Penultimate and Bamboo and Penultimate was better for notetakers for the reasons I just mentioned.  I can't even read my handwriting in this version.  I take minutes so that's a dealbreaker for me.  If I thought it was a problem of my stylus (Bamboo), I'd get another one but I see people here are complaining about the jot stylus that is supposed to be integrated with it.  I don't want to invest in another notetaking program because I am hoping Evernote fixes this and I can come back to an improved Penultimate.  I already have Branchfire's iannotate which is good for writing on PDFs.  (I tried Skitch and it was horrible, like fingerpainting compared to iannotate) I need something that will be as good as a stenopad for taking notes but with the added convenience of being electronically accessible.  Not a huge fan of the scrolling and other new changes but I could get used to all that if the writing were better.  So for now, I'm going back to bamboo and waiting to see what Evernote does with Penutimate. 

What good is an app for taking handwritten notes, if you can't use it to take handwritten notes? Here is my feeble attempt to use it. After getting so frustrated with trying to stop the page from shaking up and down due to the new scrolling feature, I actually tried to scroll to the next page. Well, when you want it to scroll, it doesn't. Instead, you end up with lines on your page that has to be erased. What good is the wrist position setting if it doesn't work. Please get this fixed and soon. Haven't been able to take notes since the 6.0 update, and I'm not going to wait around too much longer. BTW - Thanks for letting me waste $80 on the Adonit JotScript pen that is now basically useless. The only reason I bought a stylus at all was so I could write. Now it just sits in my work bag because I don't have a need for it anymore.

post-236507-0-48963700-1417629070_thumb.

I am also unhappy with the update. I would like to go back to the old app, but can't figure out how to.

On this version the writing is much worse than the prior version- it is slow to keep up with my writing speed. It's like having a delayed auditory feedback for writing- which is now stuttering and sputtering.

I also can't flip through oages or look at the full layout of the notebook. I am very visually oriented so used different colors and created headings for each page in my monthly notebook so I could easily scan the pages in front of me to get back to particular pages- this is especially useful when someone calls me and I just want to flip to pages on the subject or about that particular contact.

The addition of new pages now takes three steps instead of the simple touching of '+' and this interrupts my train if thought.

While I appreciate the effort in creating the FAQ Evernote put out, the truth is that it's not helpful because the ultimate problem lies in having taken away a great intuitive interface- no amount of FAQ is going to solve that. Pkease give us the option of downloading and reverting back to the older version. I am about ready to go back to paper and that makes me unhappy.

Laura,

You would need to get an older version of Penultimate, for instance by using Time Machine and restoring that version from an old iTunes folder.

Once the old app is restored onto your Desktop (or wherever else), erase version 6.0 from your current iTunes folder and import the older version into it.

You also need to erase version 6 from your iPad. Be sure to SAVE your Penltuimate files to Evernote BEFORE you do so.

Once your files have been saved to Evernote, erase Penultimate 6 from your iPad, then install version 5 from iTunes and launch it.

All your files saved to Evernote will reappear into your renewed OLD version of Penultimate. This might take a while; be sure to set the iPad's "sleep mode" to "never" while you do so--the process will take less time.

I am also unhappy with the update. I would like to go back to the old app, but can't figure out how to.

if anyone has not yet downloaded this new Vresion 6. whatever then DON'T DO IT!!!!,  keep with your old version of penultimate and use it as it is FAR superior. This new version is so terrible it is hard to put into words on how terrible it is? you will get so frustrated you will want to remove asap and stop using it,  but you remember all your notes are in there and you will loose them so you have to keep going back to using it and the nightmare starts all over again... I have wasted days to see if i can get to grips with it but I am loosing the will to live

how can these idiots not see what they have done.... bring back the old version ASAP..

but you remember all your notes are in there and you will loose them so you have to keep going back to using it and the nightmare starts all over again.

This isn't entirely true. Your notes can be exported as PDFs from within the Evernote app for desktop. Just open Evernote on the desktop, locate your Penultimate notes (likely in the Penultimate notebook), then print each one to a PDF. Alternatively you can drag and drop each penultimate "page" to a folder on your computer and it will be saved as an image. 

So you can take your content with you. That being said, if you have a large quantity of penultimate content, this could be an onerous process to print each one to PDF/drag to image, but it is possible. 

but you remember all your notes are in there and you will loose them so you have to keep going back to using it and the nightmare starts all over again.

This isn't entirely true. Your notes can be exported as PDFs from within the Evernote app for desktop. Just open Evernote on the desktop, locate your Penultimate notes (likely in the Penultimate notebook), then print each one to a PDF. Alternatively you can drag and drop each penultimate "page" to a folder on your computer and it will be saved as an image. 

So you can take your content with you. That being said, if you have a large quantity of penultimate content, this could be an onerous process to print each one to PDF/drag to image, but it is possible.

A less- onerous alternative: Again, in the Evernote app for the desktop. Find all your Penultimate notes (search for sourceApplication:penultimate). They may all be in the same notebook ("Penultimate.") If they're not all in the same Evernote notebook, or if there are other notes in that notebook, then then create a new empty notebook and move all your Penultimate notes to it. Now that you're sure that you have all PU notes in the same notebook and nothing else is in there, export that notebook to HTML somewhere on your hard drive. Result: a folder entitled "My Notes." Inside that you will find a folder for every Penultimate note ( or PU 5.3.1 notebook) and inside each folder, an image for every page. Still a pain, possibly, to move your content from there, but at least it's out of Penultimate/Evernote.

thanks for that...

i have been onto Itunes and my old version of penultimate is there, can i remove version 6 and reinstall version 5 and bring all my notes back in

if you don't know thats ok I will look into it a bit more

Thanks again

Yes, you can do that. Be sure to save your notes to Evernote BEFORE you erase, then replace Penultimate with version 5.

I used the old penultimate everyday...absolutely loved it....version 6 is unusable...absolutely hate infinite paper.  Give us a choice to use the old version....in the future please launch such big changes as new apps that folks can choose to change to...like I'll be doing now...to a different handwriting note program...Penultimate 5 and 6 are totally different applications. I'm not yet ready to 'break the old order of handwriting'

I sang Evernote and penultimate praises to my colleagues. 

Premium Member

Disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

Please can someone explain to me how to get rid of this update and get my old Penultimate back? Surely there is a way to backtrack somehow so as to erase the up date?? I can't do anything with this new one. I need to be able to copy pages and move them from notebook to notebook and now I don't even have the notebooks!! I got penultimate because of the notebooks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I basically bought my ipad and jot script stylus so i can could use penultimate for school. Twice in just a few hours while taking notes in class, the app crashed and i lost the last few minutes. I mean what kind of note taking app crashes ever so often and make you look your note? This is not fair. The zoom feature is terrible! The notebook way of flipping pages gone, you people should ask and be sure before updating apps. I'm so sad and disappointed. I'll just have to go back to paper :/

• 3 months later...

Greetings!

I am reading all the concerns about the Penultimate 6.

I especially echo the fact that I cannot scroll through pages in my Notebooks.

It has made it so I do not use the application anymore.

Has there been any response from Penultimate or Evernote Staff addressing these concerns?

Respectfully yours!

ELM

Greetings!

I am reading all the concerns about the Penultimate 6.

I especially echo the fact that I cannot scroll through pages in my Notebooks.

It has made it so I do not use the application anymore.

Has there been any response from Penultimate or Evernote Staff addressing these concerns?

Respectfully yours!

ELM

Penultimate is dead. I've removed it from my ipad, as has everyone else at my company.

I use Penultimate as an example in the classes I teach.

Evernote is a viable product - never depend on a distraction project.

Other examples:

Microsoft PhotoDraw - gone

Microsoft Streets and Trips - gone

Evernote Penultimate - totally useless - will be gone or will pull the entire company down.

I am thinking that this is a problem that will go away eventually. I would guess that Evernote Penultimate users are in the 30+ age range. All my students are more proficient at texting than I am and most type their notes.  Handwriting is going the way of the dodo bird except for that occasional handwritten note when nothing else will do.  Long form writing of any kind is being displaced.  I have always used branch fire's pdf i annotate when I want to take notes ON a document. I used penultimate to take notes at a meeting.  Now I am back to using Bamboo for that.  It's less helpful than old Penultimate was since it merely saves the notes as PDFs but I can scroll backwards and forwards and create new pages easily which are essential things that Penultimate no longer has.  

• Level 5*

I am thinking that this is a problem that will go away eventually. I would guess that Evernote Penultimate users are in the 30+ age range. All my students are more proficient at texting than I am and most type their notes.  Handwriting is going the way of the dodo bird except for that occasional handwritten note when nothing else will do.  Long form writing of any kind is being displaced.  I have always used branch fire's pdf i annotate when I want to take notes ON a document. I used penultimate to take notes at a meeting.  Now I am back to using Bamboo for that.  It's less helpful than old Penultimate was since it merely saves the notes as PDFs but I can scroll backwards and forwards and create new pages easily which are essential things that Penultimate no longer has.

Interestingly, all of my students (university) write by hand with pen and paper. I've also moved from stylus + iPad to pen and paper ( a long story). EN's tie-up with Moleskine seems to be recognition that pen and paper still has a place in our lives. I'm not convinced handwriting is dying out quite yet, though I think we'd all agree that thumbwriting is making major inroads.

• 1 month later...

Penultimate has many paper formats and notes are transferred to Evernote. Menu items are simple and straightforward to choose. Otherwise the app is just too difficult to use. There is no shape recognition, no page scrolling, and my handwriting looks terrible with the small zoomed in writing space that moves at awkward speeds and directions. It is a note taking app that cannot let me take notes. I removed it from my iPad. such a shame, I used to like it a lot. Can you suggest a decent alternative please?

Jean-Marc

There's a whole thread on alternatives: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/75511-please-anyone-suggest-a-new-note-taking-app/

That said, few alternatives are free, and none is exactly like old Penultimate. If you don’t need close integration with Evernote, Goodnotes 4 and Notes plus are popular; if you do need that integration, then Noteshelf may be a better choice. But there are MANY alternatives; the ones I mentioned are just a few. The thread lists a lot more. Good luck on your app hunt.

• 2 months later...

The upgrade is a down grade, I liked my little notebooks (and was shocked to see the moleskin gone).

BUT the biggest problem is the tool bar is MISSING the ability to take PHOTOS or EVEN PUT THEM IN.  The TOOL bar is MISSING the elements that show up in learning how to use it.  WHERE are they.

I cannot even use all the notes i had.   REALLY upset (because I had not used it for a period of time, and when I found this....reallllly not happy).

Archived