Using older style penultimate

adam_warlock

Is there a way to have the updated version while using it in the older style? I don't like the new style and would rather have the old style notebooks back. I want to turn pages not scroll down. The scroll down option is difficult to say the least and usually you end up writing some unwanted lines.

Is there a way to have the updated version while using it in the older style? I don't like the new style and would rather have the old style notebooks back. I want to turn pages not scroll down. The scroll down option is difficult to say the least and usually you end up writing some unwanted lines.

Same. I have no iTunes version to go back to - this app is useless to me now without the thumbnail page view, notebook headers, etc. I'd leave penultimate over this, which would leave me little reason to keep Evernote.

I woke up to see the new version - no notice, no time to adjust.  There are no instructions. I have no idea how to navigate through pages of my notebooks on my iPad.  Fortunately, my notebooks are still visible on the web, so they are apparently not lost. However, the app is useless on my iPad. 

This is not a toy - I have depended on Penultimate for my work. I would never have imagined that Evernote would install an upgrade with obvious lack of user testing or notification.  When I get through this crisis, I will search for a new tool.

Archived